Avenir Light is a clean and stylish font favored by designers. It's easy on the eyes and a great go to font for titles, paragraphs & more.
THE COMPANY IS HEADQUARTED IN THE UNITED STATES. IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA, SWITZERLAND, OR UNITED KINGDOM, YOU CONSENT TO THE TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THE UNITED STATES.
The Company operates the Web Site and associated web pages and services.
Use of content
3. You agree that you will not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another web page, use on any other web site, transfer or sell any pages, information, software, lists of users, databases or other lists, content, material, products, or services provided through or obtained from the Web Site, or any portion thereof. You agree that you will not use the Web Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Web Site, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Web Site.
4. Except with the written permission of the Company, you agree that you will not access or attempt to access password-protected, secure, or non-public areas of the Web Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access prohibited areas of the Web Site may be subject to prosecution.
5. Except with the advanced, written permission of the Company, you agree that you will not create links from any web site or web page to any page within the Web Site with the exception, subject to the conditions of this section, of the Web Site homepage located at www.theminotaurgroup.com (the " Web Site homepage"). The origin of any such link to the Web Site homepage must be accompanied by a clear and prominent attribution indicating that the link is connected to the Web Site. For example, prominently positioning 'The Minotaur Group" name such that there is clear association between the name and the destination of the link is acceptable. However, you agree that you will not juxtapose the "The Minotaur Group" name or link with your name or any other material(s) in a manner that might give rise to any erroneous conclusion that there is any affiliation or association between the Company, on the one hand, and you or any other person or entity, on the other hand. You agree that if the Company, at its sole and unfettered discretion, requests in writing that you remove any links to the Web Site, including without limitation the Web Site homepage, you will promptly do so. You agree that you will not employ any technology that results in the placement of content from the Web Site in a frame and/or a reduced browser window or pop-up window and/or any other display mechanism that changes the Web Site from how it would appear if a user accessed the Web Site by typing its URL into the location bar of a typical Web browser program.
6. You agree that the Company may at its sole discretion and at any time terminate your access to and use of the Web Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
8. Any use of the Web Site with your username and password will be deemed as being used by you. The Company is entitled to rely on the contact and other information that is supplied to us through your registration. Your registration is non-transferable and non-assignable.
9. By using the Web Site or otherwise contacting the Company, you consent to receiving emails and/or telephone calls from the Company. You must always provide accurate, current, and complete information to the Company when contacting the Company.
10. The Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
11. By using the Web Site, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its employees, directors, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, and suppliers from any and all claims or damage, including attorneys' fees, arising out of or related to: (1) content you choose to submit, post or transmit through the Web site; (2) your use of or connection to the Web Site; (3) your violation of these Terms or Use; or (4) your violation of any rights of another.
For the avoidance of doubt, the trademarks, trade names, and service marks (the "Marks") displayed on the Web Site, are the property of the Company or other third parties. Users are not permitted to copy or otherwise use these Marks without the prior written consent of the Company or such third party that may own the Mark. The following list of Marks owned by the Company is not exhaustive, and the Company may own other Marks not included here: "The Minotaur Group," "theminotaurgroup.com," and “(mG)x."
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content they contain without our prior express written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Web Site, you warrant to the Company that you will comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of our service and any related activities. In addition, you warrant that you will not use the Web Site in any way prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
Links to Third-Party Websites; Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
The Web Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than the Company. Such hyperlinks are provided for reference only. The Company does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. The Company's inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEB SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID. THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MIS-DELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY USER COMMUNICATIONS OR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE WEB SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE, DELAY, DIFFICULTY IN USE, INACCURACY OF INFORMATION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER DEFECT IN THE WEB SITE, OR FOR THE INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE WEB SITE AND FILES AND THE USER'S BROWSER OR OTHER SITE ACCESSING PROGRAM. NOR WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXPERIENCED BY THE USER DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND THE COMPANY'S CONTROL.
ANY MATERIAL VIEWED, DOWNLOADED, OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEB SITE IS DONE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE VIEWING OR DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so these limitations may not apply to you.
The Company may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Web Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) the Company's rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Web Site. The Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that the Company deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. The Company may also disclose your information when we determine that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
Notwithstanding the paragraph above, we both agree that nothing herein will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit either of our rights to (i) bring an individual action in U.S. small claims court, (ii) pursue enforcement actions through applicable US federal, state, or local agencies where such actions are available, (iii) seek injunctive relief in a US court of law, or (iv) to file suit in a court of law to address intellectual property infringement claims.
Users Outside of the United States
The Minotaur Group, LLC is a District of Columbia Limited Liability Company, and the Company is headquartered in Washington, District of Columbia. Although the Web Site is accessible worldwide, not all features, products or Services discussed, referenced, provided, or offered through or on the Web Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside the United States. If you choose to access the Web Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
Notice for California Users
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California website users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
Questions and Contact Information
The Company's headquarters is located at:
1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004